Saturday, July 30, 2005

Offline for a couple days...

The move is in earnest - the push to the finish line is 1 PM tomorrow (a change due to UHaul, for those who have been keeping score this is the 3rd change!!). Sometime today, the computer and peripherals will be unplugged and moved to the new setting, so I'll be offline this afternoon sometime.

While you're wondering how I'm doing (and praying earnestly for no damage, no injuries and no rain!), check out this article by a guy I found quite by accident. I don't agree with everything he writes, but his "next church" sounds a lot like the one I'd like to find...and there are several other interesting posts on his blog. I'd love to see his movie when it comes out.

So, until we next meet...

Pray for me and I’ll pray for you
Pray that we will keep the common ground
Won’t you pray for me and I’ll pray for you
And one day love will bring us back around...again.
(Michael W. Smith
)

No comments: