Monday, June 13, 2005

Boy, THIS is going to be a surprise...

Well, I answered the quiz, and this was my score...so it's gotta be right, eh? Thanks to Damien for the hat-tip on this one!

You scored as Emergent/Postmodern. You are Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern


86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


57%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


46%

Classical Liberal


46%

Roman Catholic


43%

Neo orthodox


43%

Modern Liberal


43%

Reformed Evangelical


36%

Fundamentalist


4%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

New Life said...

82%- Roman Catholic
79%- PoMo.

So, I dig Mary, what can I say. The eucharist is real for me. :)

Bar L. said...

Not sure how to interpret this but I scored 79 Emergent/Postmodern, also scored high on Neo orthodox and really low on Catholic. I was raised in the Catholic church...hmm I sense some rebellion left over from teen years.

Can someone please tell me what Neo Orthodox is? I guess I should know...but I don't :!

Im A Foto Nut said...

I finally figured out why we butt heads all the time. I am 79% Fundementalist. However, I do not totally agree with everything it says about that group.

It sure splains lots LUCY.